Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full-Time
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Supervise the Accounts clerks
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
- Experience in an audit firm or desirable
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th June, 2016.