Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE : Accountant
Location : Nigeria
Category : Accounting/Finance
Job Description :
Job location: Lagos
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Accounting and Finance.
- 3-5 years experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Manage Stock control/inventory alongside MD/CEO.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Driven, accountable, focused with a vision for the short and long term future. Competent in most commonly used account packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 2016-09-05 00:00:00