Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting on company’s projects.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, in order to ensure expenditure control
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted
- Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time.
- Ideal candidate must have a B.Sc/HND Degree in Accounting, ICAN is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience on the same role.
He/She must have;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2016.