Greenfield Health Management Limited, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Lagos & Abuja Branches
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business;
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships;
- Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self- employment through effective marketing ability.
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages, especially Hausa will be added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 40 years.
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue;
- Focused, target driven and ability to work; Flair for marketing;
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate Degree in relevant discipline or MBA will bean added advantage,
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Greenfield Health Management Limited,
5B Ihiala Street,
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2016.