School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Give regular and timely updates on stock level to the store manager
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information
- Work together as a team with other colleagues.
- Ability to Cross sell and up sell
- Familiarization with organization’s products and advise customers on its availability
- Build positive and productive relationship with clients
- Keep records of sales proceeds at the end of the day
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the store manager
- Minimum qualification HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences and Humanities
- Excellent People and Communication skills
- Experience in Retail/ Education sector
- Attentive to details
- Ability to Cross Sell and Up-sell
- Certification in Customer Service would be an added advantage
- Resides in Abuja
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Experience in Customer service especially in a one-on-one interaction
- Fast learner
- Responsible and committed to task assigned to handle
- Ability to blend into a new environment and work with people of different ethnicity
- Ability to work under pressure especially during the peak period
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st March, 2016.