Brockport Group is a resource company which was established in 1994. The company has a long time commitment to quality, safety and environmental responsibility and has built her reputation for the highest quality in every aspect of her operations using the most technologically advanced equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- To plan, direct and oversee the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives and goals. Help the organisation to execute long term and short term plans and directives by implementing vision management and leadership.
- Drive productivity by coordinating, managing and monitoring the working of various departments in the organisation.
- Prepare and control operation budgets and control inventory.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Motivates staff to meet and surpass organisational Targets and goals.
- Oversee daily operations and make adjustment were necessary.
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well being of the organisation.
- Promote staff development and training
- Present new ideas and cash flow strategies to management.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output.
- B.Sc in Business, Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Master in Business Administration is an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic planning and Business development skills.
- Leadership and organisation skills.
- Minimum of 7yrs work experience with 3yrs experience at a managerial level
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business, financial principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suites
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected] using the the position as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2016.