JC & Partners, a total solutions HR consultancy and recruitment company, is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Managers
- The Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities in defined areas, and shall be responsible for managing high quality and consistency of all products and service delivery through distributer channels in cooperation with HQ.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other followup. Identify and resolve client concerns. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, followup, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales. Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock. Sales annual budgeting. Managing local distribution channel.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Working proficiency in English and Mandarin required.
- Advanced reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- At least 3 years working experience as sales representative or manager with medical equipment suppliers.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional image and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Significant local travel to current and potential clients required. A valid state driver’s license within 60 days of employment required.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to [email protected]