“Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Java / .NET Application Developer
Looking for an experienced Software Developer with at least 3+ years of technical experience or as an architect/programmer in the defined technologies.
Basic Requisite Skills:
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Initiative to work independently.
- Ability to transfer knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor,
- Ability to listen and proffer quality solutions
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
Duties & Responsibilities
- Business networking implementation.
- Provide final Level support on implemented solutions
- Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Identify and manage the resources necessary for all stages (planning, design estimation, execution) of systems development projects to ensure technical, financial and quality targets are met.
- Monitor and report on the progress of systems development projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
- Knowledge transfer to team
- Provide 3rd level support for platform based solutions under purview before final escalation to vendor/OEM.
- Ensure compliance of team members with all change management, SDLC and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in the support of existing functionality, requested changes, projects, and in the development of new functionalities
- Contribute to research goals and build on and refine appropriate outline ideas for the evaluation, development, demonstration and implementation of research
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply