Japaul Oil and Maritime Services Plc is a group of companies which comprise of 5 Subsidiaries. Our Products/Services Include:
1. Owning and Chattering of Offshore Support Vessels
2. Dredging and Reclamation Works
3. Supply of Chippings/Aggregates for large construction works.
4. Flowline and Pipeline Laying
5. Supply of Energy Products – PMS, Base Oil
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Ensuring compliance where appropriate with the Company’s Procedures and Policies in accordance with the requirements of the ISM Code and ISO 9001:2008 ISO14001:2004 & ISO 18001:2007 Standards.
- Ensure timely and cost effective maintenance or repairs of all Dredgers, vessels and equipment owned by the Japaul group.
- Supervising the maintenance, availability, efficient operations of the Dredgers and assisting as required in all aspects of dry-dockings, repairs and modifications on all vessels.
- Provide full work scopes, maintenance schedules (including drawings, materials required and job procedure) for all technical modifications, repairs and maintenance.
- Motivating and developing maintenance personnel’s engineering knowledge and skills.
- Provide the personnel, information and training on the safe use of maintenance equipment as may be required.
- Periodical inspections and test of all Dredgers and equipment, which are normally maintained by maintenance personnel to ensure correct maintenance has been performed as per job description.
- Provide written records and reports of the maintenance and faults as required and providing a history for future reference.
- Assist the procurement department in maintaining an adequate stock of critical spares by ensuring that the stock never drops below the minimum levels to be maintained.
- Ensure that all mandatory procedures i.e. Tool box talks, Risk assessments, permits to work, hot work permits etc, are used effectively and filed for audit purposes.
- Ensure that company manned dredgers and vessels are operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner and in full compliance with Class and Statutory regulations.
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully with the resources available.
- Provide day to day support with dredgers and co-ordinate with local firms to fulfil dredger requirement.
- Provide written reports as required, detailing in service repairs, dry-docking repairs and surveys.
- Establish close relationships with clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply