Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc. is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria. It is the only maritime company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and offers services in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries located in other parts of the globe.
Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc. is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mining/Technical Sales Manager
- The company is into the business of solid mineral mining and export.
- The company is part of a group of company operating in about five(5) sectors of the Nigerian economy presently.
- At the moment, the company in engaged in export of solid minerals to Europe, China, and America.
- Sequel to potential growth of activities, we therefore require a Technical Sales personnel with the following responsibility:
- Intensively engaged in the sourcing of solid mineral from artisans and depots in locations across different of the country, usually, in rural areas and mining sites
- Ensure compliance with all required statutory laws guiding solid minerals trading in Nigeria, required fees, procedures and guidelines, etc, particularly, ensure proper documentations for export incentives, waivers, discounts, etc
- Intensively involved in the expansion of the business both for forward and backward integration of operations
- Coordinate warehousing of sourced materials and all required logistics from start to end
- Source and liaise with buyers and in collaboration, arrange export of products to specified destinations under agreed terms and conditions of the sales contract inline with INCOTERMS standard
- Draw up, review and negotiate sales contract with buyers
- Liaise with all third parties in the transactions which include but not limited to customs, clearing agents, warehouse agents, bank, NEPD, NIPC, inspections agents, etc
The potential candidate must be able to:
- Identify different solid minerals physically by texture, compositions and characters
- Establish and follow logical and scientific procedures for solid mineral quality assurance to mitigate risk of poor quality
- Interface with and manage the character of artisans and use interpersonal relations to resolve issues that may arise in the course of doing business
- Be experienced with solid mineral products trading and understands the market and players in the industry
The potential candidate should possess:
- HND or B.Sc in Geology, Mining or relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years intensive cognate experience in production, sales and export of solid mineral in Nigeria is required.
- Strong leadership skill
- Knowledge of export processing will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply