Janchine Nigeria Limited is a Support Services and Logistics firm. We strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Hotel Accountant
- Age limit 35yrs – 40 yrs.
- Minimum of 4 years in a hotel or hospitality industry.
- Highly Computer Literate – very good with excel package.
- Able to work without supervision.
Job Title: Male Hotel Receptionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
As a hotel receptionist, your main duties would include:
- Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face.
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leaves.
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys.
- Preparing bills and taking payments.
- Taking and passing on messages to guests.
- Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking
- Theatre tickets or storing valuable items).
- Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area.
- Dealing with complaints or problems
- Minimum of 2 years as a Hotel receptionist.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to use computerized technology.
- Methodical approach to your work.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum of OND/HND
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to different guests.
- Patience and tact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th May, 2016