Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Janchine Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Marketing Officer
- An Admin/Marketing Officer with an engaging role that will ignite strengths in administrative and marketing support, social media coordination, customer service and problem solving.
- A bright individual who can confidently make decisions and turn out results.
- Anticipate and respond to the administrative needs of the Divisional Sales Manager and Sales Reps
- Provide professional marketing, sales and customer service support
- Assist with graphic, website and marketing material development
- Coordinate trade shows and follow up after completion of shows
- Develop new strategies to maximize social media exposure
- Conduct product/ market research and competitor surveys
- Update social media content on various sites; monitor and report on competitive social media activities
- Prepare/ update sales presentations, sell sheets and trade show documents
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of Import/ Sales/ Marketing Administration experience a must
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- High degree of organization, detail focus and initiative
- Strong follow up/ follow through skills.
- Flexible and upbeat personality.
- Must be Familiar with the regulatory bodies (Agency).
- Experience with social media, web content and management tools.
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.