Janchine Nigeria Limited – Our client, is looking for individuals as an operator for the position below:
Job Title: Ammonia Cool Room Operator
- This position will report to Maintenance Supervisor.
- The Maintenance Ammonia Operator is fully knowledgeable of Ammonia Refrigeration Systems, including how they function, operate and how to maintain.
- There is also a strong working knowledge of Process Safety Management as it applies to Ammonia systems.
- Responsible for the operation, repair, and maintenance of the engine room and monitoring the operation, repair, and maintenance of the refrigeration equipment inside storage rooms, including units and dehumidifiers.
- Responsible for record keeping of all maintenance and repairs performed on refrigeration equipment and temperature humidity readings.
- Problem solving and data analysis on engine room functions.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on system to maintain good operation.
- Responsible for temperatures and humidity control of all storage rooms.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in all phases of ammonia based refrigeration servicing including: repairs, maintenance, troubleshooting
- Operator I and II Certifications with documentation
- Ability to work well within a team, including others within the company as well as outside contractors and suppliers. Maintain a positive attitude. Communicates and shares information in order to deliver results for the team.
- Ability to make good decisions as it relates to the safe operation of the ammonia and other systems and escalates issues appropriately.
- Graduate of Mechanical / Electrical Engineering added advantage.
- Personnel supervision experience
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively to meet deadlines.
Application Deadline 18th February, 2016.