Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Driver
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
Key Performance Indicators
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance
- 5 years minimum, driving in Lagos and inter states.
- Valid and authentic driving licence
Knowledge & Skills:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Adequate understanding of traffic/road rule.
- Safety and precautionary measures
- Ability to read and write.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Suitable candidates must be resident of Lekki Ajah
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.