JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
JAGAL Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant-Fitter
Ref Code: 586
Reporting to: Supervisor-Fitting
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform any combination of the following tasks: Lifts, positions, and remove workpieces from machines to assist in fitting Assist with tape and mark reference points for layout
- Clean work area and restock supplies and materials as necessary
- Help load, unload and furnish tradesmen with materials, tools, equipment and supplies
- Work under close supervision
- Clean and grind metal preparatory to fabricating, welding using a grinder.
- Perform assigned duties in a timely and safe manner
- Any other duties as from time to time deemed necessary, which are not necessarily part of your usual job description.
- To ensure proper housekeeping and management of cables and ensure work areas are kept safe and tidy.
- Assist fitters in basic tasks.
Key Aims and Objectives
- Work safely.
- Ensure the fitter is kept with all the necessary tools equipment and consumables to enable him to perform his tasks.
- 0-1 year minimum working experience in the fabrication field
- Ability to read and Write
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply