Philly and Mools Automobiles Limited is a member of the Philly and Mools Group. It was established with one thing in mind – to afford Nigerians the opportunity to own a brand new quality car or a first-class imported used car, focusing on safety, reliability and affordability. Over the years, we have constantly been marketing, selling and servicing automobiles for clients who span across various walks of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Technical Support
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Responding to breakdowns
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Shift and on-call work may be required, particularly where computing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
- Agreeing timescales
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- BSc Computer Science/Information Technology
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with proper certification
Key skills for technical support officers:
- Technical skills
- Organizational skills
- A meticulous and methodical nature
- A logical mind
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th October, 2015.