The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our major driving force is our deep seated passion to improve performance using the best possible initiative ideas, supporting our clients to improve and modify, exceeding expectations and in the end creating ultimate satisfaction. We are constantly on the edge of transforming, as we believe that nothing is impossible.
MacTay Group is is currently recruiting for the following job position:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
DescriptionTo manage and maintain the company’s web presence and its technology systems.
• Manage and maintain Company’s IT Infrastructure, including hardware, operating systems , networks, applications etc
• Maintain and enhance the company’s web presence ensuring that only up-to-date and accurate information are contained on the website
• Provide first hand user support e.g. setting up new users’ accounts and user profiles and dealing with password changes, resolving day-to-day staff IT complaints and issues using standard troubleshooting techniques
• Liaise with external IT consultants in the roll-out of new applications as well as provision of second level IT support
• Develop graphic designs for various Company documents and write-ups
• Create and maintain Company’s Knowledge repository and database to guarantee effective methods of storing and managing information and corporate knowledge assets
• Handles stocktaking (counts, tagging etc) of computer systems and accessories
• Assist Customer Relationship Management function in spooling relevant website data for periodic customer interface analysis
• Monitor compliance with Company’s Polices & procedures covering network access, internet and email usage, IT Tools of Trade etc
Requirements• Web Development
• Graphic Design
• Hardware Configuration
• Brand Management
• Network Administration
• Database & Storage Administration
• B.Sc in Computer Sciences, IT or Engineering
• 3 years relevant work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply