Data Flux Technologies is a digital production studio that designs, implements, manages and optimizes content-driven web presences for a growing portfolio of nonprofit, education, small business and agency clients. Based in Lagos, Data Flux Technologies aims to provide strategic, dynamic online solutions and to build excellent long-term relationships with our clients. And we have a dedicated, diverse and uniquely qualified team that grows and adapts as your organization does.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
- Assist all end users to perform troubleshoot on all procedures and provide updates on trouble tickers to resolve all issues effectively and prepare all documents for policy manuals and provide IT support for organization.
- Provide optimal level of customer services and administer all service calls for desk programs and perform troubleshoot on all hardware and wireless devices.
- Supervise and resolve all hardware and software issues and assist to configure all new systems and perform tests on all deployment projects.
- Maintain and update Configuration Management Database on regular basis and perform troubleshoot on all hardware, software and equipment.
- Ensure compliance to all IT support operating procedures and ensure accuracy in all logs and manage all technical and business resources and maintain knowledge on all technical changes and provide training to all new employees.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science/Engineering courses. IT certifications will also be required.
- A minimum of 2nd class Lower Degree or its equivalent
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years cognizant experience
- Strong communications skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to convey complex information in user-friendly language
- Proficient in Microsoft/Mac operating systems and productivity tools
- Possess strong logical thinking and the ability to troubleshoot
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and resume to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2015.