International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
IBM is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Auto req ID: 27892BR
Travel Required: No Travel
Group ID (R): GTS
- IT Specialists in this job role will have expertise in one or more server technologies, including different hardware architectures and operating systems.
- IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
- Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof of concept solutions with server system technology and architecting server solutions to address client requirements.
- IT Specialists in this job role work with products or solutions based on any vendor hardware and/or any vendor operating system software.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent communication skills (Able to read / write / understand)
- Engaged as an independent professional.
- Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
- Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical,
- or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills &
- business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance
- and improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
- Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international).
- Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work
- Priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
- Understands departmental mission and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply