GOOD PEOPLE. GOOD NETWORKS. GOOD BUSINESS. At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms recruitment industry our business.
Job Title: IT Operations Manager
- Assist PD, SDM and IT Infra Manager, in communicating the division’s strategic direction and objectives to all staff. Translate the strategy into specific deliverables for the unit.
- Assist in the definition of client IT strategy, plans, policies, projects and service levels.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/function’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the implementation of the IT division’s policies and procedures and ensure the overall efficiency of the team’s service delivery.
- Coordinate liaison with the help desk to ensure prompt issues resolution in line with agreed service levels as regards user support (quick turnaround times on logged calls).
- Develop and monitor a proactive maintenance cycle on all applications and ensure regular updates of application documentation.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs by IT vendors.
- Review recommendations of the internal audit function relating to the unit’s policies, standards and guidelines and take action as required.
- Implement the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, IT.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the management team
Desired Skills and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Should have Filed operation and management skills
- Minimum of (4) years relevant work experience.
- Bank working background is advantage
- Have the ATM, Facility, IT, POS, supplier management experience is advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply