Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sales of manufactured goods, especially automobiles and pharmaceutical products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Job reference n°: 1019
Location: Lagos- Nigeria
Industry: Consumer Goods
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to IT management methodologies and support framework
- Organise tasks and missions with the IT Analyst and reports on a regular basis to Management on the IT Department activities.
- Advises Management on potential risks and recommend actions to mitigate risk(s)
- Liaise with the IT functions at Group level and Nigeria PLC. Recommend partners to assist in the mission.
- Manage time, quality, scope and cost of project and make recommendations to correct deviation from plan
- Enforce strict compliance for all Project changes
- Resolve Project/IT related issues and attend to service requests from employees within divisions
- Organise for Hardware, Software and Infrastructure support to be provided to Divisions.
- Provide a professional service to users with follow-up of requests, responses and anticipation of issues.
- Organise for Server administration, system pro-active and infrastructure maintenance
- Administrate User Access Control to systems
- Maintain up-to-date records on IT Assets
- Ensure that the service provided remains at state-of-the art and that security concerns are taken at the highest level.
- IT assets Management
- Monitor new projects with the aim at keeping abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to project management methodologies and support framework
- Manage the implementation of the project specific work programs and plans
- Maintain central project records and produce reports as required
- B.Sc in relevant Discipline.
- Business Application Knowledge
- Communication & Problem solving skills
- High sense of integrity.
- Team work and high level of effective customer centric attitude.
- Relevant IT Certification (Prince 2, PMP, ITIL)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related field
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skill
- Competences in deployment of ERP systems, software management and maintenance
- Very Attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply