Secure Itech Solutions Limited is a dynamic, fast-growing global development ICT firm that specializes in ERP Educational software. Based in Abuja with branch office in Delta State.
Secure Itech Solutions has a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: IT Manager
- Responsible for decisions concerning personal time management and call activities, decisions concerning new strategies to increase retention, decisions concerning customer service levels in regional/branch locations, decisions concerning the implementation of new customer service policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Coordinate all aspect of SIS including administrative task on MD behalf
- Develop strategic business plan to improve on current system
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Responsible for the sales of SIS product to schools.
- Facilitate SIS product presentation to client.
- Train and support clients on SIS product.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Advises internal staff of advertisements and campaigns that affect retention.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them on a regular basis.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3+ year progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
- Minimum of HND.
- Hausa speaking is an added advantage
- Be willing to travel
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Must be between the age of 27 to 38.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th November, 2015