At Pragmaticlink, We help you to develop mastery in your chosen profession so you will continue to create job opportunities throughout your entire life.
You’ll be especially attractive if you have expertise in hard-to-fill positions. Even if you’re working in an industry that’s contracting, now is a good time to make a move. Competition for talent is hotter.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Engineer
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND (Lower Credit Minimum)/Bachelor Degree (Minimum of second class Lower) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other related IT courses.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Replacing parts as required
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015.