At WFO, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO is a brand under which WFO Professional Services LP (Chartered Accountants) and WFO Advisors Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth, WFO now seeks to recruit the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- The IT administrator will be responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers, hardware and security systems.
- The IT Administrator will help employees with some of their more basic computer needs, like setting up new users and managing back-up, security and passwords.
- The IT Administrator will also be the firm’s internet police, monitoring internet and email use to make sure compliance with the firm’s IT policies.
- This job includes investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work extra hours to resolve emerging issues.
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange and Citrix
- Strong knowledge on managing Windows Active Directory, Database configuration, shared servers and disaster recovery procedures.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Minimum of 5 years core experience in a similar role.
- Professional IT qualifications (Microsoft, Cisco and Oracle)
- Degree in any relevant course.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters to: [email protected]along with their CV.
Application Deadline 7th October, 2015