Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Job reference n°: 1017
Location: Abuja- Nigeria
- The aim of the IT Administrator is to ensure the availability, stability, performance of the IT Systems & Network infrastructure.
- Administer routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways (Check point or Fortigate firewall), intrusion detection systems. Monitoring network traffic and bottleneck
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Maintain the company IT Asset register
- E-mail Server / Clients and Internet filters
- Database management (MS SQL, Oracle.
- He/she is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- He will administer the IT Infrastructures portfolio, including setting up link to terminal sites, new offices, administering future voice and data network, new messaging platforms, new software systems and application, deployment of new email and antivirus software.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Administration of the current MS Dynamic ERP
- Assist in maintaining new systems that the company may acquire (e.g. HR Systems)
- Minimum of 5 years in similar capacity.
- B.Sc in Computer Science.
- Server installation and configuration with Active Directory
- Maintenance and repair of computer systems
- Microsoft exchange server and database management
- Microsoft Office 365 implementation.
- System Administration/System Engineering Microsoft Windows, Unix Operating Systems
- IT Admin tools (e.g. Teamviewer, NMS, IP Scanner)
- Business Software and Systems (e.g. MS Dynamics, SAP, JDE)
- Very Attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply