Media Trust Limited, publishers of DAILY TRUST and other newspaper titles, is desirous of recruiting competent, self-motivated and result-oriented candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Location: Head Office, Abuja
- Candidates for this position must have strong IT experience
- Communication skills and inter-personal relationship.
- The Job entails working on systems and new IT projects.
- The ideal person will be reporting to the head of IT.
- The position requires that all network infrastructures, hardware servers with associated software technologies operate efficiently, and performs within acceptable industry standards.
- Implement e-commerce projects.
- Ensuring excellent online operations and revenue generation.
- Contribute to the implementation of IT Roadmap.
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2.2 with up to 10 years’ experience.
- ERP operations / Database management.
- Good knowledge of application development
- Candidates must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the following technologies and qualifications are essential:
- Cyberoam / network security
- Windows server 2008/later OS.
- CCNP and MCSE.
- VOIP / Video systems
The Salary attached to the job is competitive and within the industry range.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfied the above requirements should forward only their Curriculum Vitae/Resume indicating the position as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015