iROKO Partners Limited is a super fast growing start-up business. We are the fastest growing digital media company offering West African content globally. Our mission is to provide easier access and discovery of quality entertainment content to hundreds of millions of people on devices of their choice. We work across three continents and have offices in London, New York and Lagos.
We have been featured in a range of global media including The Sunday Times, Forbes, Variety and many, many others.
iROKO Partners Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Employee Relations and Human Resources Specialist
Reports to: Global Head of HR
- iROKO is on the lookout for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist based in our Lagos office.
- You will be responsible for the employee wellbeing over around 100 employees and be an
- administrative expert with outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You will ideally have experience of payroll administration and health care administration.
- You will help organise and launch employee forums and Peer Group meetings and be experienced in mediation and conflict resolution.
- Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about working in a creative, fast growing business and be able to handle a varied and challenging workload with a calm and cohesive approach and the requisite gravitas to influence and inspire confidence in your approach.
- In return we will offer support for you to grow and learn in your role, benefits and the chance to be part of something truly dynamic, progressive and exciting!
- Responsible for supporting the employee needs and day to day operations of a busy office
- HR Administrative support to the Head of Global HR
- Highly numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Database Management Skills
- Able to effectively manage and plan own work priorities, responding professionally to all requests in a timely manner
- Experience in processing visas for international employees
- Ownership of payroll and benefits administration
- Helping prepare proposals, reports and providing support for a new company appraisal system
- Recruitment and onboarding support (and experience in interviewing candidates)
- Helping put together presentations when required so must be proficient in PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Focused on continuous improvement and development, both personally and on behalf of the company
- Able to work calmly and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Takes on board feedback and is proactive in acting on flagged areas for development
- Second to none attention to detail!
- Solution oriented with a creative approach to problem solving
- Focused on building strong and effective working relationships
- A University is degree desirable but not obligatory
- Preferably a qualified member or CIPM Nigeria
What We Look for In an iROKO Candidate:
- At Iroko we passionately believe that all our employees should;
- Be bold
- Be amazing!
- We love passionate, focused, confident and ambitious people with a flexible and dynamic approach to their job.
- Be customer
- Be honest
- Be fast
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply