IRES Consultancy Research and Innovation Bureau (CRIB) is the consultancy arm of Indepth Research Services, based in Nairobi that provides a wide range of consultancy services across the world. Our mission is to work in partnership with organizations in developing practical and sustainable solutions to development challenges of communities in Africa and to be the link to research in Africa for all other foreign research institutions.
The organization seeks to engage an assistant team leader based in Nigeria on a short term contract, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Team Leader (Nigerian National) to Assist in Facilitating Logistics, Interviews with Stakeholders
- Facilitate logistics and meetings with programme stakeholders
- Coordinate the recruitment, training and supervision of field team
- Coordinate field work and be responsible for data quality
- Prepare field report
- Facilitate household and community interviews, and identifying/accessing relevant data sources
- Coordinate with the team leader regarding scheduling of stakeholders’ meetings
- Other duties as required
- Have 5-7 years of experience in designing and / or performing data collection as part of evaluation and assessment
- Prior experience in working with multilateral agencies
- Knowledge of UN role and UN programming at the country level, particularly UNDAF and familiarity and knowledge in the UNDAF Programming Principles particularly capacity development.
- Fundamental knowledge and verifiable experience in evaluating girls’ education and/or cash transfer programmes and developing related methodologies
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th June, 2016.