ARM Capital Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Limited, is an institutional manager of PE funds. Currently, the Company is advising ARM PE Fund, a mid-market private equity fund, pursuing growth and expansion opportunities in Nigeria and, to a lesser extent, the rest of West Africa.
ARM was established in 1994, and has evolved into a leading asset management firm in Nigeria with a focus on asset management across a broad asset class.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Associate – Private Equity
- Conduct in-depth (quantitive and qualitative) market, industry and company research
- Development of detailed financial models
- Participation in due diligence of potential investee companies
- Valuation of existing and potential investments
- Identify potential investee companies / investment opportunities
- Monitor performance of investee companies
- Preparation of external and internal presentation materials and other documents including pitch books, letters, reports, term-sheets, investment memoranda, etc
- Miscellaneous fund administration duties, including annual budgets, preparation of financial statements, audits, reporting to the LPs, regulatory compliance, etc
- Other duties as may be assigned to support internal processes of the Fund / Management Company
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree (preferably in a numerate field)
- MBA and/or a relevant professional qualification (CFA / ACA) will be an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in banking, private equity, portfolio investing, equity research, consulting, investment holding company, financial services and/or industrial group.
- Experience and/or exposure to retail, consumer, financial services, technology, media and telecom sectors will be a plus.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good understanding of economics, accounting and finance concepts
- Financial modeling
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Team spirit
- Detail orientation with strong organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner and driven
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online