Internet Solutions Nigeria Ltd. (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
Internet Solutions Nigeria Ltd. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- You will be working against which will include a comprehensive sales plan that covers various sectors of the market.
- Coordinate your efforts with the Technical Teams to ensure that your sales are serviced and a Job Completion Form is obtained.
- You will require to submit a weekly sales report which will include all visits and communication with potential clients.
- You are expected to generate presentations, offers, and proposals on the company products and services in the course of your work
- You are to report directly to your Sales Coordinator and take directives from the same.
- Have a good working relationship with your colleagues as there must be no issues between you and any staff within the company.
- You will be expected to familiarize yourself, through formal and informal training, of all aspects of the company’s product and services and ensure every effort is made at achieving your sales target
- You will ensure all the proper company processes are followed which includes proper documentation, invoicing and payment collection for each sale.
- Minimum of OND with experience.
- Strictly for Candidate who reside in Kano.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with your name as title, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2016.