The International Youth Alliance for Family Planning is an alliance of young individuals, youth associations, organizations, and communities with a common mission to support provision of comprehensive reproductive health care services with a particular focus on family planning for youth.
The International Youth Alliance for Family Planning was born out of the passion and involvement of youth delegates during the International Conference on Family Planning held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in November 2013.
The Mission of IYAFP is to enable youth from around the world to contribute a significant voice and lead interventions and decisions on family planning and sexual and reproductive health (SRH) and rights. We are looking to empower young people to become global advocates with the skills, knowledge and resources needed to scale up youth-friendly sexual and reproductive health initiatives and services.
Location: Your Country (Nigeria)
Commitment: Volunteer (Approx. 4-6hrs/week)
– Are you a youth between the ages of 15 and 30?
– Are you passionate about family planning as a human right?
– Are you interested in leading a collective of youth from your country and focus your energy on family planning related advocacy in your communities through event planning, workshops, and the creation and/or distribution of youth friendly family planning materials?
– Are you willing to volunteer 4-6 hours/week to fulfill this position?
– Are you willing to represent IYAFP in your country for a two year tenure?
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the International Youth Alliance for Family Planning
Application Deadline: December 16th 2015