The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian for the position below at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan.
Job Position: Project Data Officer
Ref. IITA-HRNRS2016- 018C
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Give advice to project managers and project data managers;
- Contribute in writing Procedural guidelines and workflow descriptions in projects in collaboration with SharePoint designer; creating and refining Project/Unit SP-site template;
- Contribute in writing project/unit data management plans;
- Seek approval of project/unit data management plans;
- Facilitate project data management discussions;
- Travel to other African countries on assignment
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics and any other related field with minimum of 4 years of experience performing similar role in a structured organization
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good training and facilitation skills.
- Team worker: willingness to share all relevant information with colleagues and users proactively at the right time; to show flexibility, respect, friendliness and openness in cooperation; to show ability to compromise
REMUNERATION: We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website: http://www.iita.org/careers no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication.
The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates