The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) is an international, nonprofit organization that supports the building of democratic societies. IFES provides targeted technical assistance to strengthen transitional democracies.
Founded in 1987 as a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization, IFES has developed and implemented comprehensive, collaborative democracy solutions in more than 120 countries. IFES works to build the capacity of electoral administration bodies in Nigeria and supports the conduct of elections in the country.
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport and Logistics Officer
- Responsible for providing administrative, transport and logistics arrangements.
- This will include but not limited to event locations, hotels, air tickets, food, etc.
- Travel logistics for staff, consultants and event participants. Manage office vehicles.
- Manage appointments and meeting schedules in and outside of office.
- Inventory management, manage participants and vendor database.
- Assist in the procurement of training materials, office supplies. Assisting in preparing of purchase orders for all procurements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and writing) skills
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record in elections related projects.
- Experience working on a USAID, DFID or any other donor agency funded projects will be an advantage.
- Must have very good negotiation skills
- Must have experience in inventory management
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their application, current resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Note: Only applications sent by email will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 13th February, 2017.