International Facilities Services Limited, is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
International Facilities Services Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
- This role will provide project supports to the PM in running projects on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the corporate or program management within laid down constraints; providing top notch documentation, administrative and Logistics supports and seeing to it that all aspects of a project are dully attended to and completed at the right time, regardless of challenges that may be encountered.
The following is a suggested list of tasks:
- Set up and maintain project files.
- Keep track of all activities, and ensure that they constantly remind and intimate the project manager of what needs to be done even when they have forgotten about it, in order to meet up with deadlines.
- Establish document control procedures. (configuration management)
- Collect actuals data and forecasts.
- Embrace the role of researcher (conducting market research, feasibility studies and anticipating that at some point in the project, investigating some element that is vital to its culmination is paramount).
- Update plans.
- Administer or assist the quality review process.
- Administer or assist Project Board meetings.
- Assist with the compilation of reports.
- Contribute expertise in specialist tools and techniques (for example, planning and control tools, risk analysis, requirements gathering).
- Maintain the following records
- Quality Register
- Configuration Item Records (for all products/deliverables)
- Any other registers/logs delegated by the project Manager
- Administer the configuration management procedure:
- Administer the receipt, identification, versions, storage and issue of all project products.
- Provide information on the status of all products (by preparing and issuing Product Status Accounts to the Project Manager for the preparation of RAG reports)
- Archive superseded product copies.
- Ensure the security and preservation of the master copies of all project products and management products.
- Maintain a record of all copies issued.
- Notify holders of any changes to their copies.
- Number, record, store and distribute Issue Reports.
- Any other task as may be assigned.
Key competencies include:
- Administration and organization.
- Knowledge of specialist tools and techniques.
- Software: Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Ms Project or others)
- Tools: Project management product. (Baseline, Records and Reports)
- Research and analysis tools
- Minimum B.Sc/HND with two years experience including NYSC.
- Must be trained in project management. (Certification not compulsory)
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- Candidates should possess at least an OND certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application letter to:
Application Deadline 18th May, 2016.