International Dispute Resolution Institute [IDRI] is an international independent not for profit organisation which focuses on institutional building, capacity building, consultancy, research etc. in Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation & General Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR], Peace & Conflict Settlements & Strategic Development Programmes.
International Dispute Resolution Institute [IDRI] is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Development & Marketing of Arbitration & ADR business plans
- Building Capacity, Preparation and Implementation of general business development plans and growth initiatives for long term viability.
- Research and analysis of the Arbitration & ADR industry.
- Development and expansion of the clientele base.
- Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients.
- Preparing and management of tender/bids and follow-up strategies.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Very good WAEC/NECO.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft packages and good typing speed of minimum 250 words in 10 minutes.
- All applicants must have a first degree [2nd Class Upper] or Higher National Diploma [Upper Credit], however, in very exceptional circumstances a very high second class lower may be considered, in any of the following areas: Marketing, Business Administration/Business Management, Economics, Mass Communication or Law, from a recognised institution plus a Masters Degree [MBA/M.Sc] Marketing/Business Admin or LL.M.
- Minimum of 5 years corporate experience in Business Development or Marketing/Administration, or Legal Practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV’s including soft copies of relevant credentials to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2016.