Adron Homes & Properties Limited – We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Must have knowledge in Peachtree and any other accounting package with a minimum of 5 years experience in financial auditing.
- Must be above 30 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to:[email protected]
Apply in person at:
72A/B, Adeyemo Akapo Street,
Omole Phase 1,
Application Deadline 27th August, 2015.