Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience. We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance. These are implemented by providing organisational development and human resources management expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in achieving and sustaining workplace success.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the organization’s risk management practices as well as its governance and internal processes.
- The bulk of your duty will be in the area of advising management on how to assess and improve the Risk Management systems and processes already in place.
- Performance and control over the company’s full audit cycle – including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Identification of inherent loopholes inside of the company’s systems [processes] and the recommendation of risk-mitigating [and cost-savings, where applicable] measures
- Preparation and defense, before the Board Audit Committee, of Audit Findings Memorandum
- Conducting of follow-up audits to monitor Board interventions
- Periodic appraising of the adequacy of the company’s internal control systems and recommending new policies and procedures; where deemed necessary
- Periodic performance of risk assessments on key business activities
- Determination of the scope of the Internal Audit function and the development of annual plans for achieving this scope
- Periodic verification of all accounting practices inside of the organization and the accounting data being generated
- Carrying out of other duties as may be assigned by the Board Audit committee
- The ideal candidate should be between 28 years and 35 years.
- Such a person must have a deep understanding of the Audit function and must be comfortable using appropriate modules inside of Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- A minimum of a first degree in Accounting, preferably with a charter – ACA or ACCA – is required for this job; as well as a minimum of three (3) years of experience in a related job role.
- Candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- He or she must be able to work in a customer-focused but high pressure environment; and thus must possess personal organization and business administration skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply