Verdant Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading financial institutions based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services. These services are offer to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and also low level cadre.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Internal Control / Auditor
- Ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations both within and outside the organization.
- Safeguarding the assets of the bank (both tangible and intangible – reputation, goodwill, etc).
- Ensure economical and efficient use of resources.
- Call-over of daily transactions.
- Ensuring adequate control and security of bank’s properties
- Review of bank’s General Ledgers especially income and expense lines for revenue assurance
- Reconciliation of some General Ledger accounts.
- Review of Account opening files for completeness.
- Reporting regularly to the Board of Directors.
- Carrying out substantive tests on the bank’s transactions records to ensure data integrity.
- Drive process improvement and optimization.
- Ensure reliability and integrity of information.
- Investigating customer’s complaints and related issues.
- Investigating policy violations and infraction.
- Carrying out spot-checks on regular basis to ensure adequate security on systems sensitive areas.
- Provision of required systems audit materials for regulatory bodies in line with banking law.
- Investigating all issues of income reversals and making appropriate recommendations.
- Clearing activities review.
- Review of customers fixed deposit accounts.
- Spot/Detailed checks of tellers till and Vault cash.
- Only applicant with 3-4 years experience need apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline: 26 June, 2015