Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals…
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual’s skills and experiences to the right career opportunities.
Our client, an indigenous pharmaceutical company requires the services of an Internal Auditor.
To develop plans and procedure for pre-audit and post audit in order to discourage and detect fraudulent activities in the company.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for planning communication and training programs to help employees understand their roles in compliance
- Identifying areas of the business where there is a risk of non-compliance and develop policies to reduce that risk.
- To ensure that employees are complying with regulations.
- Carrying out regular audits, conduct investigation, report to Management and recommend disciplinary action.
- Reviewing Policies.
- excellent analytical skills required.
- 8 – 10 years experience in the FMCG firms required
- Background of at least 4 years in audit firm required
- BSc in accounting or any relevant background
Method of Application
All interested candidate should please forward their resumes to [email protected]