Headstone Consulting is a corporate consulting firm organized to assist corporations in meeting the challenges of today’s complex business environment.
Within quite a short term we managed to assemble a team of practicing specialists – accountants, financiers, economists and analysts. All these professionals share a common goal – providing you with consulting services of the highest level. We have our Head office in Lagos and branches in Rivers, Calabar and Abuja. Based on principles of professionalism, formation of corporate traditions and culture, and the most important thing – focusing on customers’ matters, HEADSTONE CONSULTING already occupies one of the leading positions in the consulting services market. It is necessary for your business to be one step ahead of others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Headstone Consulting seeks a competent Internal Auditor that will be tasked with evaluating the organisation’s operations identifying ways to optimise performance through risk management, control and governance processes.
- Conducting audit testing of specified areas, structures or departments
- Preparing reports documenting findings and making recommendations
- Conducting presentations on findings to management
- Investigating fraud
- Conduct periodic review of underwriting and claims operations and procedures
- Documenting and making reports of identified control issues discovered in the course of the vetting process and how they were resolved
- Responsible for conducting value for money audit on major capital expenditures and projects.
- Evaluating financial records
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Review the suitability of internal controls
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or any Social Science related field
- Professional Certification; ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CIA etc.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant audit experience in a financial institution or external audit firm.
- Experience in basic accounting and insurance software applications etc.
- Very Good Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Very Good Presentation skills
- Impeccable organizational skill
- Very Good IT skills
- Very Good Report Writing
- Moderate Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their resume/CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2015.