Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Vetting upcountry staff expenses to ensure that claims are consistent with company policy 5 days after receipt of such expenses.
- Checking of casual wages to ensure there is no form of overpayment. This is done maximum of one day after receiving the wage computation.
- Checking of other staff related payments like overtime, night allowance, weekend allowance etc one day from upon receipt
- Conducts surprise stock check, cash count and Adhoc investigation as required by Head, Internal Audit
- Liaise with Finance to ensure smooth statutory audit process.
- Conducts year end stock taking in conjunction with External Auditors
- Reviewing, checking and validating all depot expenses to ensure reasonableness and that they are in line with company policy on/before end of month following month of reporting.
- Carrying out a check to confirm that the expenses/claims are correctly posted in tally. This is done 5 days after sending approved expenses/claims to account for posting.
- Reviewing, checking and validating all scrap sale process to ensure that they are reasonable and also in line with the company policy. As per request
- Conducts quarterly surprise scrap stock check.
- Checking of payroll prior to payment of salaries to ensure the salaries are completely mistake free. This is done one working day after receiving the payroll
- Minimum Professional Qualification – B.Sc in Accounting
- Desired Professional Qualification – ACA from Nigeria Institute of CA
Experience & Industry Exposure:
- Total Experience – 4-6 Yrs with a minimum of 2-3 years in the manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th May, 2016.