Stresert Services Limited – Our client is an industrial printing organization based in Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivaled in sub-Saharan Africa. In the course of restructuring, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Ref Code: DR-AUDIT
Purpose of the Position
- To increase internal audit capacity:
Responsibilities & Duties
- Main focus will be on Operations visits and reviews in line with internal audit plan.
- The internal Auditor will audit the process of operation, company’s asset, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed.
- Prepare draft internal audit reports.
- Build and maintain key management relationships across all operations.
- Administrative support (tracking, follow-ups, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc support on internal audit or other activities as and when required.
- Provide assistance in accountant unit as and when required.
- Draw up operating standard to be followed if required.
- Identify and assess the organizations wide risks during all reviews. Feed results of such into audit reviews and risk management system.
- Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with IIA standards.
- Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
- Chartered Accountant or candidates in view of qualification
- Degree in Accounting
Work Experience & Skills
- 4 years internal audit experience or at least 3 years post articles/training experience in internal audit (not external audit) function in a structured organization.
- MS Office and exposure to ERP systems (preferably Sage X3).
Personal Qualities & Behavioral Traits
- Should be excellent communicator.
- This person needs to be able to plan, scope, conduct fieldwork and draw up a draft internal audit report.
- We desire a candidate that is self-motivated and wants to grow into the company.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Self-driven and able to manage him/herself for extended periods.
- The ideal candidate must be able to take complete ownership of the department.
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
N120, 000 – N150, 000 / m depending on experience and qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘dr-Audit’ as the subject of application.
Note: This vacancy is not for External Auditors, only Internal Auditors with a minimum of 4 years experience will be invited for interviews
Application Deadline 15th January, 2016.