Faxzon Consults Limited – Our client in the Construction industry, requires the service of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- An Experience Internal Auditor in Abuja that will Protects assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preparing report audit for statutory compliance documentation
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Minimum qualification of HND with 3-5 years working experience in similar role
- Must have worked with an Auditor firm or a Financial Institution for the last two years
- Good Audit Skill, legal compliance, Documentation skills,Attention to details
- Presentation skills and good Financial Accounting skills and Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th March, 2016.