Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies and procedures, according to the audit program.
- Conduct risk assessment of all department in line with establishes timeline according to the audit program
- Review daily operations of the finance and accounts departments and call over all transactions with a view to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities and errors
- Check and ensure that all accounting entries are correct and query if otherwise.
- Put in place the necessary internal control system geared towards ensuring all assets and liabilities of the company are well safeguarded.
- Interfaces with the external auditors on issues that have to do with the external auditing exercise of the company.
- Vetting of all payment and receipt transactions.
- Ensuring the accounting policies of the company are in consonance with the relevant standards.
- Carrying out specific investigations within the company as may be required by the management from time to time.
- Ensuring and enforcing strict adherence and compliance with the established internal control system within the company.
- Ensuring the existence of efficient audit trails in respect of ALL transactions carried out for the purpose of auditing.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory provisions on tax and pension related matters.
- Influencing process change across department, maintain risk levels whilst seeking process efficiencies.
- Ensure effective compliance with agreed limits of authority and levels of access to systems and information.
- To report to management periodically on the level of compliance with policies and procedures within the company.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned.
- Proficient use of MS package(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient use of relevant Accounting package.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles & best practice.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- First degree in Accounting
- Possession of relevant Accounting professional qualification/certification:- ICAN/ACCA
- Post Graduate Qualification in Finance Management would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related job function