Eat’n’Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat’n’Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
- The Internal Audit Manager plans and conducts operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Perform special investigations as requested by the management.
- This position works with all levels of management and employees within the Company, internal audit personnel and external auditors.
- Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Make written recommendations to management to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems of functions reviewed.
- Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations.
- Resolve audit problems that occur and develop modifications to coverage and schedule.
- Ensure work papers are adequately documented and audit evidence is sufficient.
- Prepare accurate audit reports for management.
- Assist external auditors as appropriate.
- Assist in coordinating the company’s response to audit findings and recommendations.
- Coordinate regular visit and audit of all outlets to ensure adherence to company policy on stock, cash and other control
- Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and to discuss changes in policies that will impact the system flow of information.
- Participate in various committees or task forces geared to policy/procedure development and operational improvements.
- Elicit information from knowledgeable internal/external sources about areas and functions to determine appropriate audit direction/methodology.
- Research all pertinent data (law, current issues, work papers, reports).
- Develop reasonable budgeted hours.
- Research and keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology.
- Assist in developing annual audit plan and submit to MD and directors for review and approval.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online