African Sun Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Intern Job Vacancy At African Sun Amber Residence Limited.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Intern
- Budget and forecast monitoring
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Paying our suppliers accurately and on-time.
- Raising invoices/collecting income when it is due.
- Cash flow monitoring
- Entering transactions on our accounting software, undertaking bank reconciliations, processing staff expenses, paying money into the bank, dealing with petty cash etc
- Assisting with preparation for and during the annual audit
- Working with us to enhance and improve our financial management systems
- Routine administrative tasks
- Receiving of goods to the store
- Issuing of goods to employees via Requisition made and approved
- Any other task(s) that may be assigned
- Minimum of Diploma/ND. in not more than two sittings (inclusive of Mathematics and English Language) Required Experience: None since the successful candidate would be trained.
- Strictly on internship for 1year
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates with the above requisite should forward their resumes/CV’s to:[email protected]
Human Resources Department,
African Sun Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,