dipoleDIAMOND is a Business Solutions service provider offering consulting, implementation, and custom software development services to small and mid-sized businesses. We also work closely with startups to turn their ideas into reality. We are a young and rapidly growing team and are looking for a fresh graduate with skills in IT (preferably web and mobile development) to join our team as an intern. The successful candidate must have an eye for design, good communication skills – written and oral and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Intern Developer Job Opening At DipoleDiamond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst/Developer Intern
The internship program will cover training in the following areas:
- Design Tools – Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks etc
- Writing – Business and Technical Writing
- Digital Marketing – Email campaigns, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Management, Market Research
- Customer Support – Phone and email ettiquette, Helpdesk management, Listening Skills
- Basic web development – HTML and CSS
- Development frameworks – ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, NodeJS etc.
- Software Testing and Implementation – Content Management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Business Process Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management Systems, Productivity Solutions and custom applications.
- Databases – SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB
- Certifications – Applicable certification exams across the different training areas.
- The training will consist of online courses, text books and one-on-one mentoring sessions. Interns will be expected to apply lessons being learnt on the job to solve real world problems while working on projects with the rest of the team.
- You would assist other team members on different projects and over time take on own projects which will be supervised by the team lead.
- There will be dedicated time for study and training to acquire new skills and you will be expected to take and pass certification exams at periodic intervals. Unsuccessful attempts may result in being asked to leave the team.
- Must be a fast and avid learner with curiosity and interest in technology.
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have an eye for design – at least be able to recognise good design.
- Self starter and team player – get along with others.
- Fresh graduate.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org