InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) one of the world’s leading hotel companies. Present in nearly 100 countries, we have 168 million guests staying in 727,000 rooms in over 4,900 hotels per year.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world – InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN Hotels® and HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts.
Job Title: Accountant Chief (701005)
- To promote a professional and positive image to all of our guests and contribute to the hotels targets by assisting with the accurate processing of invoices and statements.
- Promote the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
- § Assist in the timely billing of accounts.
- § Maintain a filing system for account receivable records.
- § Assist in balancing daily transfer to city ledger and post, edit and update to accounts receivable system.
- § Assist in the reconciliation of accounts.
- § Respond to and resolve account queries.
- § Collate suppliers’ documentation for processing.
- § Ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing. § Process all invoices and statements.
- § Record and process payments of goods and services.
- § Maintain a filing system for accounts payable records.
- § Maintain clear lines of communication with outside companies to ensure timely and accurate supply of goods and services.
- § Check arithmetic accuracy and invoices.
- § Assist in reconciling the weekly purchase log.
- § Prepare cheque run for approval on a weekly basis.
- § Reconcile supplier statements with established records and report any discrepancies.
Primary Location: IMEA_Africa-Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos
Application Deadline Jan 20, 2016, 11:59:00 PM