Intel Nigeria – At Intel, we see the everyday as a bar that continually needs to be raised. Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious.
We are game changers, plain and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Enterprise Business Development Manager
Ref No: 791430
Job Category: Sales
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
This is a commissioned sales position. In this role you will be responsible for winning the enterprise and architecture decision by offering unified, cohesive solutions based on Intel and its fellow traveler’s products and services.
- Selling (i.e. the adoption of) Intel platform and Technology in Key Enterprise Accounts – Corporate and Central Government.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the decision makers in the key covered accounts.
- Collaborate with the eco-system (ISV, SI, Reseller, MNC, LOEM) to ensure closure of opportunities.
- Scale by enabling ecosystem (ISV, SI, Reseller, MNC, LOEM) to drive sales of Intel Platforms and Technologies in uncovered accounts.
- Leverages the Intel Technical community to establish credibility for IA solutions.
- Utilize marketing materials and activities to raise awareness for the value of IA in the industries/segments of the market that they are responsible for developing.
- Understanding all aspects of the vertical business segment he/she is responsible for e.g. size and dynamics of the market, key players, technologies, specific processes, interaction in the marketplace, in order to grow Intel’s business in that market segment.
- Establish and identify business transformational models & opportunities.
The successful candidate for this role should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s, Computer Science and/or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of enterprise solutions, Corporate Information Technology (IT), Intel architecture and competitive solutions.
- Strong strategic business and sales acumen.
- Self-directed, motivated, focused, entrepreneurial, and tenacious individual who is driven to be successful and will continue to address a problem with new approaches until it is solved.
- Proficient at engaging, influencing and managing internal and external executive relationships.
- Strong technical knowledge in enterprise computing, across both client mobility and data center platforms & solutions.
- Experience with managing complex accounts with direct and indirect resources across a company, and all the business elements required to sell to, and sell thru corporate/enterprise accounts, and succeed in a high exposure/pressure environment.
- Advanced sales skills and ability to work well with senior ICT Company execs and ability to build trusted advisor relationships with customers.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2016.