Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth–that’s our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel. Through our technical innovation, our endless efforts in education, environmental sustainability, healthcare, and much, much more.
Position: Marketing Intern
Job Category: Marketing
Primary Location: Nigeria-Nigeria, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
Apply Before: May 1, 2016
The main tasks on this position are:
- Supporting and creating sales and marketing programs for / with Technology Retailers / Telco and PC manufacturers
- Supporting the marketing team in the coordination and management of sales and marketing events
- Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market
Supporting Nigeria marketing team with administration on projects including but not limited to:
- Working with Marketing Agency’s to execute projects
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Ensuring marketing agencies are uploading Proof of Performance to each project after delivery
- Tracking and reporting out on project status
- Tracking budgets
- Supporting ad hoc requests made by the marketing team
- To apply on this position you must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration, and/or Computer Science and/or Engineering (Electrical or Industrial) or other, with a focus on Consumer or marketing (Marketing, MBA).
Additional qualifications should include:
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail
- Ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to build integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills
- A team player
- Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage
- Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self motivation to work with little supervision
- Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging technologies
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and developing business ideas with new technologies.
Business Group Global Marketing & Communications is responsible for Intel’s brand management, end-user product marketing and go-to-market activation strategy for direct and indirect marketing programs worldwide
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply